Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

needing help please!

non video game related projects...
beki holley
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

needing help please!

Post by beki holley »

hi everyone, I wonder if someone can help? I have a friend who loves his green, Kawasaki dirt bikes. I desperately want to stitch him one but can only find charts of green, Kawasaki super bikes. can anyone help? I can do very complicated cross stitch projects so size and amount of colours is not an issue. thank you, beki.
xxxmoonratxxx

natepopinski
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: needing help please!

Post by natepopinski »

If you go to myphotostitch.com, you can pick any image you want and make a pattern in like 30 seconds. It gives you the colors and the chart. I made this in like 30 seconds after I found a picture. Hope this helps.

beki holley
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by beki holley »

hello, that's great it really helps. this is the picture I wanted to stitch however as a novice pc user the results I got on myphotostitch were not great!
Attachments
dirtbike2.jpg
dirtbike2.jpg (14.8 KiB) Viewed 2723 times
xxxmoonratxxx

beki holley
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by beki holley »

hi again! this was the best I could do. if its not possible to make it any clearer that's fine, I just didn't want to start stitching if it can be better.
Attachments
Snapshot_20130515.JPG
Snapshot_20130515.JPG (42.7 KiB) Viewed 2722 times
xxxmoonratxxx

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

Is this any better?
Dirt Bike.pdf
(3.84 MiB) Downloaded 159 times

beki holley
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by beki holley »

hi, wow yes that's a lot better. now I can see how awful mine really was! I am amazed and so grateful. you have made my year and i cant thank you enough. :thumbsup: :yahoo: :thumbsup: my friend will love to see his bike in cross stitch. will post my progress. beki. how large would this be in 14 count?
xxxmoonratxxx

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

beki holley wrote:how large would this be in 14 count?
Very large! I don't remember the exact dimensions of the picture (I didn't change them since you said you didn't care about it being big) but 300 stitches is about 22" and you'll want 2-3 inches of scrap on the sides so you can frame it without trouble. To find out dimensions, for future reference, take the stitch count (found on the chart) and divide that number by the aida count. :)