Rhaben's Projects

non video game related projects...
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Rhaben's Projects

Postby blackmageheart » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:18 pm

Both are adorbs! The thing I'm really loving the most is the really subtle pattern all over - it makes him look almost scaly in a way. Awesome attention to detail, as ever :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Batboard wrote:Your relationship between combustible engines and the 16 Olympics has to be the best ad campaign I've seen in years. Do you accept locks of hair or Paypal...

rhaben
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby rhaben » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:41 pm

That was the hardest part to design for this pattern. I must've tried half a dozen ways to make the scales before I hit on the one I used. Thank you for noticing.

Firehawke
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Postby Firehawke » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:24 am

Love the details you get from the different shades!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

rhaben
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby rhaben » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:56 am

Well I suffered for my art on this one. I assembled him while waiting in the doctor's office to find out I had broken my ankle. I've now got to wear a boot for 6 weeks and am using crutches as well. I can put some weight on it, but not much.

Anyway, here is Nighteyes the gray wolf. He is 8 1/2" tall. Some of you will understand the name I gave him, and with my name being Robin Hobbs, I couldn't resist it.

Firehawke
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Postby Firehawke » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:11 am

He's adorable!!!

Sorry to hear that you have a broken ankle!!! Praying that it heals quickly and that the pain is minimal!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Return to “Non Video Game Projects”