Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Diamond Painting Ninja Gaiden Ryu

Video game craft projects made with MISC supplies...
Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Diamond Painting Ninja Gaiden Ryu

Post by Firehawke »

It looka great...congrats on finishing it!

Can't wait to see what you work on next!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

rouge2020
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by rouge2020 »

thank you. ☺

arkani
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by arkani »

Wow, your so neat and tight with the diamond placing!
i've had a go at the diamond painting myself, you're not wrong, it's really addictive - I wanna do a small HAED in it (but uuuugh 90+ colours!)

Looking forward to seeing more :D
Working on:
Retro X & Y! - lost the pattern and fabric, but it's resurfaced :D ...and i've lost it again lol
Attempting Diamond Painting
Making like three crochet blankets at once #nolife
slowly amassing floss for the old-style Epic Pokemon

rouge2020
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by rouge2020 »

thank you. i think my ocd would not let me leave the beads a little crooked. oh the haed look awesome but oh so big. im gonna tackle the epic pokemon generation 1 next. i got everything ready. i will put a new post hopefully soon. i love everybodies sprite patterns they work so great with diamond painting.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

It will be SO fun to see you work on Epic Pokemon Gen 1!

@Arkani...good luck with doing a small HAED! Stitching a full size one right now...lots of colors, but I drool over it (which is why I have 2 other patterns I'm all but ready to start)
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

arkani
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by arkani »

Firehawke wrote:It will be SO fun to see you work on Epic Pokemon Gen 1!

@Arkani...good luck with doing a small HAED! Stitching a full size one right now...lots of colors, but I drool over it (which is why I have 2 other patterns I'm all but ready to start)

...I may have three HAEDs i'm rotating at the moment... >.> Want to get This done by the end of the year - i'm about1/3 through it so far, but i'm also lazy and easily distracted ;)

Rogue2020, I'm meaning like the storykeeps or Quick Stitch sized ones - they're not *too* huge as the end product, and looks *amazing*. There's a Diamond Painting HAED page over on facebook that's worth a look if you're curious :)

I'm wanting to do This Maple Kitsune or this emerald dragon when I get the funds together for a HAED Diamond Painting :)

editing to add that an epic gen 1 would be 1) HUGE, and 2) amazing!
Working on:
Retro X & Y! - lost the pattern and fabric, but it's resurfaced :D ...and i've lost it again lol
Attempting Diamond Painting
Making like three crochet blankets at once #nolife
slowly amassing floss for the old-style Epic Pokemon

rouge2020
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by rouge2020 »

those two haeds are definitely manageble sizes and cute as hell. i'll go into more detail on my new post about epic pokemon gen. 1, but it is bigger than the haeds you showed me or linked me (sorry i don't know the proper termanology). i'm definitely going to have to look into those quick stitch ones. in the meanwhile when working on epic pokemon i'm gonna do mini diamond paintings of the sailor moons and other little sprites. i got to break up monotony of the pokemon.

rouge2020
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by rouge2020 »

i don't have facebook yet but i might have to get one to check out those diamond paintings.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

@arkani...LOVE those patterns!

@rouge2020...those will be some cute projects to work on!