Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Earthbound Sprite Art (Minceraft)

Video game craft projects made with MISC supplies...
Farriba
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Earthbound Sprite Art (Minceraft)

Post by Farriba »

Back from the dead, and reporting for duty! :grin: So, after shouting in the shoutbox about an awesome 6 hour album of music based on FF3/6, I decided to do some Earthbound pixel art. So, expect some screen shots to show up here in a few hours. EDIT: Decided to start with something simple, so I'm going to go with the SMAAAASH icon.
Howdy, I'm FarribaStarfyre. My screen name was FarribaSteelhand for a few years, but I changed it to Starfyre to match my Mom's. Most of my posts on here are/will be Minecraft sprite art. Anyway, I have some procrastinating to do, so I'll see you later.

Farriba
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Re: Earthbound Sprite Art (Minceraft)

Post by Farriba »

The "Smaaaash!!" icon is done!
Attachments
Settle it in SMAAAASH!! (puns are amazing)
Settle it in SMAAAASH!! (puns are amazing)
Smaaaash!.png (418.2 KiB) Viewed 4273 times
Howdy, I'm FarribaStarfyre. My screen name was FarribaSteelhand for a few years, but I changed it to Starfyre to match my Mom's. Most of my posts on here are/will be Minecraft sprite art. Anyway, I have some procrastinating to do, so I'll see you later.

Farriba
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Farriba »

Looks like I'm a machine gun when it comes to getting pixel art done quickly today. Anyway, here's Jeff! I'm really happy with this one, it got me to use wool, colored clay, and other stuff too. My only complaint with it is that I couldn't find a good skin color so I had to use granite, so it looks too dark.
Attachments
Jeff the Multi Bottle Rocketer.
Jeff the Multi Bottle Rocketer.
Jeff.png (94.61 KiB) Viewed 4269 times

Farriba
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Farriba »

Okay, this is the last one for now. I did the runaway dog's battle sprite. Anyway, I'm going to go outside again for a little while.
Attachments
I can't come up with any bad puns this time.
I can't come up with any bad puns this time.
Runaway Dog.png (284.93 KiB) Viewed 4265 times

Farriba
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Farriba »

Last one for the night (I think). Here's a sprite of Locke waving at the camera. I know this is FF6 and not Earthbound, but why make another thread?
Attachments
Locke.png
Locke.png (260.26 KiB) Viewed 4252 times