Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Geeky Shirt and Mini Dice Bag Set for BABW & Compatibles

Video game craft projects made with MISC supplies...
LPSM
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Geeky Shirt and Mini Dice Bag Set for BABW & Compatibles

Post by LPSM »

I recently found myself wanting to make a geeky clothing and accessory set in the vein of those sold by Build-A-Bear Workshop and similar brands, but after a theme that those companies don't carry. After thinking of the accessory first (a fully functional mini dice bag), a geeky shirt to go with it was what I decided to make to complete the set.

Here's the shirt, and the dice bag plus contents. The shirt was made from scratch and is actually the first garment I've ever made (the hemming was tedious!), though the embroidered patch sewn onto the front was pre-made. The dice bag and its contents are all pre-made items, compiled to make the accessory.

Here's a closer look at the dice bag and its contents, with a game CD for scale.

The set was always intended for my mascot, Max the lemming, and it looks great on him, I think. :thumbsup:

Here's another view of Max wearing the shirt and carrying the dice bag, this time with the contents of the dice bag visible.

And just to show that it fits Build-A-Bear Workshop plushes (and compatibles) fine, here it is being modelled by Donatello, who came from Build-A-Bear Workshop.

I somehow doubt that any of the big names in plush clothing and accessories will ever be carrying anything like this!