Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

BSD Unix "Snake" plush

Video game craft projects made with MISC supplies...
LPSM
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

BSD Unix "Snake" plush

Post by LPSM »

I've finished another plush - this is the snake from the game Snake, from the BSD Games package for Unix and Linux. This one marks the first time that I've made a plush using super-low-detailed source material - the snake is represented with ASCII characters only!

Snake from BSD Games is not like Snake from the old Nokia mobile phones (in BSD Games, that game is known as Worm) - instead, it's a chase game where you have to pick up money and make it to the exit in order to record your score, without being eaten by the snake who is chasing you, and who also happens to become smarter the more money you obtain.

In-game, the snake looks like this;

When he eats you and it's Game Over, you get to see his face, which is what I traced the pattern for the plush's head from;

And here's the snake himself.

He's nine inches long from the front of his nose to the tip of his tail, and is slightly poseable, so, as you can see in the last picture, he can be posed so that he's not as flat-looking, which I think looks neat.

TigerLily
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: BSD Unix "Snake" plush

Post by TigerLily »

He's adorable. Such a great transformation from the screen to 3D and cuddly.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: BSD Unix "Snake" plush

Post by Firehawke »

So cute!!! One snake I wouldn't mind :nod
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson