Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Kefka (FF6) Amigurumi Doll

Video game craft projects made with MISC supplies...
Laialda
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Kefka (FF6) Amigurumi Doll

Post by Laialda »

Hey Sprite Stitch! Long time no see! :D I'll hopefully be back around more come May (when I'll only be working one job finally, yay!) but I really wanted to share my most recent piece with the community here, as I know there are a lot of fellow FF6/ Final Fantasy fans. ^_^

This was a commission piece I got back at Magfest, and is based off Kefka's design from the Dissidia games. The guy was great working with me on all the details to get it just as he liked with all those scarves and layers. :shock:
Kefka-Doll.jpg
Kefka-Doll.jpg (614.68 KiB) Viewed 4747 times
This is a full collection of all the views to make loading easy, but if anyone wants to see the higher quality images for the details, I'd be happy to upload them. :nod All the clothing items (cape, scarves, neck things?) are all able to hold various poses as well. :D Thanks for sharing with me guys, and I look forward to being active on here once more come this spring/summer. :yahoo:
I reject your reality and submit my own! - Mythbusters
Laialda's Etsy Shop: Craftigurumi
My gallery over on DeviantArt

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Kefka (FF6) Amigurumi Doll

Post by blackmageheart »

This is so awesome! I really like all the different little bits. It's wonderfully detailed yet cute and cuddly too. You did a fantastic job. Love it!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

rogueprincess20
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by rogueprincess20 »

You did a seriously great job on this. The details are amazing.
Current Projects: LTTP Light World

tehneyrzomb
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by tehneyrzomb »

I can hear his laugh now! You did an amazing job with the details! I'm impressed!
Current WIPs:
8-bit Link, Nayru, Din Blanket
Hylian Crest Graphghan