Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Superhero Wooden Dolls

Video game craft projects made with MISC supplies...
Lijnloos
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: Superhero Wooden Dolls

Post by Lijnloos »

These are awesome!!!
I agree that Disney Princesses would be grwat for my daughter <3

I'm really putting this on my to-do-crafties list!

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Lijnloos wrote:I'm really putting this on my to-do-crafties list!
I think I have to, as well! My daughter would probably love Sonic ones though!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

rogueprincess20
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by rogueprincess20 »

These came out really great. My husband loves comics and all things super hero so these would go great with out super hero stuff already in our living room, I know most people are talking of these for their kids but seriously I want them for my husband and myself. Too bad my painting skills are horrid.

Anyway great job on them.
Current Projects: LTTP Light World

greenie1113
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by greenie1113 »

This is awesome! and it just gave me a pretty good idea for a lotr themed chess set for the kid I'm babysitting :D I still have no idea how to do it, but I'm sure she'll love it haha great work!

BooChocoBoom
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by BooChocoBoom »

greenie1113 wrote:and it just gave me a pretty good idea for a lotr themed chess set for the kid I'm babysitting
AH! Idea triggered!

Guess who went out to Hobby Lobby and bought some candle cups and balls (*snort*...balls)? This girl!

The cups come in packs of 6 and the balls in 9, soooooooo.....have enough to make 18 figures (luckily I didn't have a Steve Martin-esque meltdown in the store). They have larger versions in smaller packs - maybe the tower with the Eye on it could be a really large one?

I also priced out large squares of basswood and lo and behold they have a very nice portion with a hollowed-out back wherein I could create a compartment to hold the pieces. :D
Current projects:
Leftover swap gifts
HP House Scarves
Secret of Mana charity square
Vid game advent calendar

jadely
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by jadely »

BooChocoBoom wrote:
greenie1113 wrote:and it just gave me a pretty good idea for a lotr themed chess set for the kid I'm babysitting
AH! Idea triggered!

Guess who went out to Hobby Lobby and bought some candle cups and balls (*snort*...balls)? This girl!

The cups come in packs of 6 and the balls in 9, soooooooo.....have enough to make 18 figures (luckily I didn't have a Steve Martin-esque meltdown in the store). They have larger versions in smaller packs - maybe the tower with the Eye on it could be a really large one?

I also priced out large squares of basswood and lo and behold they have a very nice portion with a hollowed-out back wherein I could create a compartment to hold the pieces. :D

You MUST show the completed set! I am so excited!
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." -Robert Frost

Current Projects
Star Wars Alphabet book

sepher
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by sepher »

This is an AWESOME and relatively easy idea! And all the themes---my head wants to explode from all the ideas!!!
Did you ever end up making others?